Mont Alpi 400 Built-In Grill Head / 4 Burner Grill, Infrared Back Burner, Stainless Steel, Rotisserie Kit / MABi400
A robust, stylish and fully equipped built-in grill. This 4 burner 30x18” grill allows even the most beginner chefs to craft professional meals. The Mont Alpi 400 Built-In is all 304 Stainless Steel, a weather resistant grill that stands up to whatever the elements may be. Mont Alphi’s solid construction with quality materials impresses even the most demanding barbeque masters. The grill is propane equipped, but quickly & easily converts to natural gas.
The Built-In has a ceramic infrared back burner that’s perfect for cooking a large roast or using the included heavy duty rotisserie kit. After grilling, meals stay hot and ready for guests with the handy warming rack. When the sun goes down, the interior halogen grill lights and color-changing LED lights on control knobs make grilling effortless.
Mont Alpi is the only grill to have the all new “Heat Wave” double layer sear plates to enhance your cooking experience. This helps reduce grease flair ups, retain heat, and encourage smoke, smells and flavors that are essential from your BBQ.
- 304 Stainless Steel components
- 4 Stainless Steel burners
- All new “Heat Wave” double layer sear plates
- 8mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Heavy duty tubular high-efficiency burners
- Ceramic infrared rear burner
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Double-lined grill hood for heat retention
- Easy access full front pull-out grease trays
- Rotisserie Kit with electric motor
- 2 grilling surface Halogen lights
- Control knobs with on/off color changing LED lights
- Temperature gauge
- Electronic ignition
- Propane hose and regulator included
- Natural gas conversion (hose and regulator not included)
- Delivered fully assembled
- Propane equipped or Natural Gas conversion
- 304 stainless steel components
- Weather and stain resistant in all climates
- 68,000 BTU heat output
- Grill unit (31.6”Lx23”Dx25”H)
- Main grill surface (30”x18”, excluding warming rack)
- Limited lifetime warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.