Chicago Brick Oven DIY Built-In Dual Fuel Pizza Oven / CBO-750 Hybrid (Gas/Wood) Kit / CBO-O-KIT-750-HYB-LP or CBO-O-KIT-750-HYB-NG
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- LIMITLESS: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- DURABILITY: Low cost, low maintenance means this oven is an investment to your outdoor entertainment space.
A WOOD-FIRED OVEN. A GAS OVEN. IT’S BOTH.
If you are looking for quick heating, the CBO-750 Hybrid DIY Kit oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You can also burn wood at the back or side of the oven to attain that smoky, wood-fired flavor for which Chicago Brick Ovens are famous.
Chicago Brick Oven prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. Inside and out, the 750 Hybrid Bundle includes everything you need for the easiest and fastest way to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll®.
Our residential hybrid ovens are for outdoor use only. Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
After assembling your CBO-750 Hybrid DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is critical, yet very simple. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Gas Hybrid Outdoor Pizza Oven.
CBO-750 HYBRID DIY KIT INCLUDES:
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Gas Package - Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP)
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- The Commercial (C) oven is certified for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The Residential (R) oven is certified for outdoor use only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.