Chicago Brick Oven DIY Built-In Wood Fired Pizza Oven / CBO-500 Kit / 27" X 22" Cooking Surface / CBO-O-KIT-500
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
CBO-500 DIY KIT INCLUDES:
- 5-Piece Oven - Dome, 2-piece Hearth (27" x 22" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
FOR THE DO-IT-YOURSELFER
The CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is a great choice for layouts that require an oven with a smaller footprint. It can easily fit into most outdoor kitchens.
Installation is straightforward but requires some hardscaping experience. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your outdoor kitchen or patio motif.
You’re equipped with everything needed to fire up the good life with our signature FlameRoll®. Your CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is sure to provide you and your family with endless enjoyment.
Assembling a CBO-500 DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how simple it is to put together a Chicago Brick Oven DIY Kit.
After assembling your CBO-500 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Outdoor Pizza Oven.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.