American Fyre Designs 52" Contempo Rectangle Propane Gas Drawer Tank Firetable / 785-xx-11-M4PC, 785-xx-11-M4NC
American Fyre Designs’ Contempo firetables bring a contemporary, sleek design to any outdoor living space. The newest offering in the collection is the Contempo LP Select. Featuring a low-profile chat height, the rectangular-shaped
table houses a 60,000 BTU linear burner, manual flame sensing controls and a convenient storage drawer for a horizontal 20# DOT type propane tank.
NEW Contempo LP Select* (drawer tank model) Provide this popular low profile/coffee height fire table to house a vertical LP tank with a convenient drawer.
*Note: Base media of lava granules is included but separately sold primary media is required. Volcanic stones not for use when an LP Cylinder is installed within the Firetable unit.
Please see product manual for more information...
Optional Accessories: Cover, Logs, Wood Chunks and Branches, Decorative Stones, Lava Rocks*, Fire Glass**, Reflective Fire Glass**, Fire Gems**, Diamond Nuggets**
* Recommended Amount of Lava Media (Granules & Coals) to Purchase (in addition to the included base media): 25 lbs.
** Recommended Amount of Glass Media to Purchase (in addition to the included base media): 10 lbs.
A 52" Reclaimed Wood Contempo Rectangle LP Gas Drawer Tank Firetable Model of this fire pit table is also available.
- 24 Inch linear stainless steel burner
- Manual flame sensing control system
- Handcrafted from glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Drawer to house Horizontal DOT 20# LP gas cylinder (cylinder not included)
- Propane only
- Model Shown: 785-SM-11-M4PC
- Finish Shown: Smoke [SM]
- Weight: 350 lbs
Dimensions: 52″ w x 36″ d x 18 1/2″ h
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Gas
- Shape: Rectangle
- Ignition Type: Manual Flame Sensing Control
- Finish: White Aspen | Café Blanco | Black Lava | Smoke | Travertine | Dark Basalt | Light Basalt
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Burner: 24″ stainless steel linear
- BTU ratings: 60,000 (NG) / 60,000 (LP)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.