Free and Flat Rate Shipping*
Shipping is free for most orders over $99 and a flat rate $8.95 for those under $99.
- Not all items will qualify for the Free or Flat Rate shipping promotion. Items not qualifying will be marked. Parts do not qualify for free or flat rate shipping.
- Free or Flat-Rate shipping only provides standard shipping for items to be delivered in the contiguous 48 states.
- Outdoor Kitchen Pro reserves the right to choose the shipping type (parcel or freight), the carrier and service level for each item shipped.
- For parcel shipments, standard shipping will be by the most economical means. Usually,USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- For freight shipments, standard shipping is curbside delivery and liftgate service. See below for more on freight service.
- Extra services, if available, such as expedited shipping, special delivery instructions, special handling, difficult to reach delivery locations, delivery refusal, additional charges will apply. If you have any questions about delivering your order, please contact us before ordering.
- For freight deliveries, the address must be accessible to a full sized tractor trailer. Transfer to a box truck for delivery will incur an extra charge, please call to discuss the options.
- Delivery to islands not directly served by a major transportation route will incur an extra charge.
Orders Outside the contiguous 48 states:
- We do not ship outside of the continental US. We will however ship to your US based freight forwarder.
- If you are shipping to a freight forwarder the free shipping guidelines apply. Please be aware that we are only responsible for damages/shortages to the point of acceptance by the freight forwarder. Any missing or replaced damaged items will only be shipped to that address.
Due to their size a very large proportion of our items will ship via freight. These will come via a full size tractor trailer with a liftgate. Delivery will be curbside. The driver will get it to the ground and may push it a short distance on a smooth surface, but you will be responsible for it from there.
It would be a good idea to have some help on delivery day. If you have any questions about delivery, please call or email us.
For more information please go to Shipping and Returns