Our Price Match Policy
Our goal is to consistently provide the best pricing in the online marketplace and we work diligently to do so. If you happen to find a lower advertised price on an identical item at an online retail competitor (including shipping, taxes and delivery fees), send us a screenshot of the item in your cart (with all the fees and taxes added) and the URL and we'll match their price. The price must be advertised on their website and available to the general public. This cannot be combined with our other discounts or promotions, including 0% financing.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations:
- This policy doesn’t apply to certain brands. parts and accessories, covers, closeout, discontinued, clearance or refurbished items. It also does not apply to items with a posted shipping charge.
- This does not include rebate programs or specific retailer programs such as buy one get one free type offers or any combination such as that.
- This does not apply to free with purchase promotions
- The item will need to be currently in stock on the competitors site.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location (warehouse, showroom, or physical location)
- Their advertised price must be compliant with the Manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price policy
- The website cannot be a wholesaler, liquidator, distributor, marketplace or auction website. Examples are eBay, Liquadation.com, Via Trading, Amazon, Overstock.com (now Bed Bath and Beyond), etc...
- Purchasing on the site must be available to the general public. It cannot be a membership site.
- The competitor must be an factory authorized retailer of the product.
- The comparable price must also include the product listing price the shipping total and any tax.
- The policy only applies pre purchase. We do not match retroactively.
Our Sale Price Policy
Our sale prices are not valid for prior purchases. Unless otherwise specified, offers may not be combined.