Summerset 54" American Muscle Grill - Built-in AMG54-NG / AMG54-LP
AMG54-LP ( Liquid Propane)
AMG54-NG (Natural Gas)
Charcoal, lump charcoal, wood chunks, natural gas, liquid propane, pellet fuels – all of it! With the American Muscle Grill, get the flexibility of a multi-fuel chameleon with the raw power of a champion that outclasses any of its single-fuel challengers. With its creative Multi-Fuel Tray System, grilling with any combination of solid fuels places innovation in the chef’s hands. Offering a robust 110,000 BTUs of grilling horsepower, take advantage of the convenience of gas or simply use it to ignite those solid fuels in seconds. The AMG is the top performer in any class, the only question left is how big: 36 or 54 inches?
• #304 North American Stainless Steel Construction
• 16 Gauge Double-Lined Hood w/ Spring Assist & Full Length Handle
• 22,000 BTU 14 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel Burners
• Removable 12 Gauge Stainless Steel Fuel Trays
• Solid Stainless Steel Reversible, V-Shaped Grates
• Flame Thrower Valve Ignition
• Exterior LED Lighting
• Interior Cooking Lights
• Brazillian Style Cooking Ability
• Easy Clean Drip Pan w/ Drain
• Built-in Rotisserie Spit Storage
• Included: Leather Gloves, Grate Tool, and Deluxe Head Cover
• Drop-in IR Burner Available
• 100 lb. Rotisserie Kit Available
• Built, Factory-Tested, and Serviced in the U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface: 1,687 sq. in.
Fits the AMG 54 cart for use as a stand-alone grill.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 14 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 9 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at info@Outdoorkitchenpro.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@Outdoorkitchenpro.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within the number of days determined by the payment processor.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at returns@Outdoorkitchenpro.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets canceled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.
Our goal is to consistently provide the best pricing in the marketplace online and we work very diligently to do so. If you happen to see another online shop that offers a lower price than us within six months of your date please let us know and we’ll be happy to refund the difference on your original payment method. Moreover, because we are consistently working with our suppliers to get better rates we know that you can feel very comfortable and confident that you are seeing the best prices that can be provided for the products listed on our site. Moving forward if you find the same item that we carry on another website that has a lower price please submit that to us within six months of your purchase date and we will refund you the difference.
If it is a case of seeing a lower price on another website and we need to send a partial refund simply email us the link to the exact product and brand from our site and also the link from our competitors site so we can inspect the pricing. Again this needs to be within six months from the date of your order and we will review your submission and apply a credit if necessary.
Our 100% Shoppers Best Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- The item must have already been purchased from our site prior to asking for this to be reviewed and submitted.
- This does not include rebate programs or specific retailer programs such as buy three get one free type offers or any combination such as that are not eligible
- The item will need to be in stock from the competitors site that you’re submitting the information from
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location (warehouse, showroom, or physical location)
- The website cannot be a wholesaler, liquidator, distributor, or auction website. Examples are eBay, Liquadation.com, Via Trading, overstock, etc.
- The competitor must also be someone who has been authorized by the supplier and/or manufacturer to resell the product you are inquiring about
- The Shoppers Best Price Policy must also include the product listing price and the shipping total, but will exclude any sales tax that gets added at the final purchasing invoice