Elite Cart Grills VG0002S
Big, bold, and made in the USA, this wood pellet grill is the ultimate addition to any outdoor kitchen. With a whopping 1274 sq. inches of cooking surface, a large 24 lb. pellet hopper, dual metal convection fans, and precise temperature control capable of anything from 180° to 700°, the Memphis Elite is truly a revolutionary cooking appliance.
- Temp Range: 180-700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Intelligent Temperature Control with Wi-Fi
- Double Walled, Sealed, 304 Stainless Steel
- Indirect and Direct Flame Modes
- Dual Convection Fans
- Oven-Grade Gasket
- Shelves open for enhanced storage
- 24 lb. dual pellet hopper (mix and match pellet flavors)
- Now comes standard with direct flame insert, genie tool, and one meat probe
Features and Benefits
- REAL WOOD FIRE: From the very best pizza ovens in Rome to the most highly-acclaimed steakhouses in America, Japan, and Argentina, top chefs point to wood fire as the real culinary game-changer. By utilizing 100% natural wood pellets instead of propane or charcoal, Memphis Grills offer unparalleled flavor and cooking power with the touch of a button.
- TRUE CONVECTION COOKING: Thanks to the 4″ convection fans built into every model, Memphis Grills are true high-end convection ovens. Grill chamber design and advanced engineering combine to create even circulation of heat – no rotisserie is needed!
- CONTROL AND MONITOR VIA WI-FI: The Memphis Mobile App allows you to monitor and adjust your grill and food temps when you’re away from your grill. Easily check your food from home, work, or your car (the passenger seat, of course). Plus, built-in automated recipes know exactly at what temp and how long to cook your favorite cuts of meat.
- BEAUTIFUL STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Our superior craftsmanship and strict adherence to manufacturing standards guarantee products with unbeatable reliability, durability, and temperature accuracy in any climate or weather condition.
- All Memphis Wood Fire Grills are designed and engineered in the USA and come with a 7-year limited warranty.
- Pellet Consumption: One 20 lb. bag of Memphis Wood Fire pellets lasts approximately as long as a tank of propane and costs the same At 350 degrees, the Memphis burns approximately 1.5 lbs. of pellets per hour or ¾ lb. per half hour.
- COOKING SURFACE: 862/1,274* sq. in. (*optional grates)
- COOKING AREA: 6,345 cub. in.
- WEIGHT: 283 lb
- DIMENSIONS: 47x69x29 in.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 180-700 F°
- MATERIAL: Heavy-Duty 304 Stainless Steel
- CONSTRUCTION: Double Wall, Sealed
- CONVECTION SYSTEM: Dual Fan Combustion/Convection System
- FUEL HOPPER: 24 lb. Wood Pellet, Dual Bin Hopper with Dual Auger