Advantage Cart Grills VG0050S4
A world-class 3-in-1 outdoor cooking center that features a circulating metal convection fan, a 180° to 600° temperature range, and a 12 lb. pellet hopper. By utilizing 100% natural and renewable wood pellets instead of the traditional propane or charcoal, Memphis Wood Fire barbecue grills offer unparalleled flavor and cooking power with the touch of a button.
- Temp Range: 180-600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Intelligent Temperature Control with Wi-Fi
- Double Wall, 430 Stainless Steel Construction
- Indirect and Direct Flame Modes
- Single Convection Fan
- 12 lb. pellet hopper
- Now comes standard with direct flame insert and genie tool!
Features and Benefits
- REAL WOOD FIRE: From the very best pizza ovens in Rome to the most highly-acclaimed steakhouses in America, Japan, and Argentina, top chefs point to wood fire as the real culinary game-changer. By utilizing 100% natural wood pellets instead of propane or charcoal, Memphis Grills offer unparalleled flavor and cooking power with the touch of a button.
- TRUE CONVECTION COOKING: Thanks to the 4″ convection fans built into every model, Memphis Grills are true high-end convection ovens. Grill chamber design and advanced engineering combine to create even circulation of heat – no rotisserie is needed!
- CONTROL AND MONITOR VIA WI-FI: The Memphis Mobile App allows you to monitor and adjust your grill and food temps when you’re away from your grill. Easily check your food from home, work, or your car (the passenger seat, of course). Plus, built-in automated recipes know exactly at what temp and how long to cook your favorite cuts of meat.
- BEAUTIFUL STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Our superior craftsmanship and strict adherence to manufacturing standards guarantee products with unbeatable reliability, durability, and temperature accuracy in any climate or weather condition. All Memphis Wood Fire Grills are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA and come with a 7-year limited warranty.
- Pellet Consumption: One 20 lb. bag of pellets lasts approximately as long as a tank of propane and costs the same At 350 degrees, the Memphis burns approximately 1.5 lbs. of pellets per hour or ¾ lb. per half hour.
- COOKING SURFACE: 437/985* sq. in. (*optional grates)
- COOKING AREA: 4,233 cub. in.
- WEIGHT: 161 lb
- DIMENSIONS: 47x45x29 in.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 180-600° F
- MATERIAL: Heavy-Duty 430 Stainless Steel
- CONSTRUCTION: Double-Wall
- CONVECTION SYSTEM: Single Fan Combustion/Convection System